Posts Tagged ‘garage’

Garage Conversion Rotherham – Completed July 2017

04/10/2017 | No comments

Yet another fantastic garage conversion Rotherham: We converted a single garage space into a new Pantry type space and Lounge area.  For this garage we converted 80% of the space into the Lounge area and the other 20% was utilised for storage for bikes, boxes etc.  The garage is approximately 5m x 3m in size which is a very... Read more

Garage Conversion Sheffield – Completed October 2016

04/10/2017 | No comments

Sorry for the long awaited updates, we now have an extended portfolio to present to you.  Next, I can present you with this fantastic garage conversion Sheffield: We converted a single garage space into a new Utility room for the customer to get all those extra appliances out of the Kitchen.  For this garage we converted 75% of the... Read more

Garage Conversion Doncaster – Completed July 2016

24/10/2016 | No comments

We recently completed a Garage Conversion in Doncaster, changing it into a brand new usable space.  It has completely changed how our customers use their home for the better, especially for entertainment values in this case. We transformed the existing integral single garage into a new Cinema and Children’s Playroom – the results are awesome. How... Read more

Garage Conversion Worksop – Completed August 2016

24/10/2016 | No comments

We recently completed a Garage Conversion in Worksop, changing it into a brand new usable space.  It has completely changed how our customers use their home for the better. We transformed the double garage into a spacious Children’s Playroom.  This so the parents could have their own separate living room with no tidying up to do, after long... Read more

Garage Conversion Sheffield – Completed September 2015

20/04/2016 | No comments

We recently completed a Garage Conversion in Sheffield, changing it into a brand new usable space.  It has completely changed how our customers use their home for the better. We transformed the double garage into an extended Kitchen with Utility Room, Office and also utilised around 25% of the space to be a shelved storage... Read more

Another Garage Conversion In Fulwood, Sheffield

06/04/2010 | No comments

Bedroom & En-suite Shower Room Garage Conversion In Sheffield We have recently completed a garage conversion in Fulwood, Sheffield. The garage was used as a  storage area for the customers tools, old furniture etc and had a flat roof that was in need of some maintenance. Our customer wanted to create a bedroom with an... Read more

Doncaster01302 283 083

Chesterfield01246 797 097

Barnsley01226 821 012

Rotherham01709 269 069

Sheffield0114 235 2282