Garage Conversion Sheffield – Completed October 2016

04/10/2017 | No comments

Sorry for the long awaited updates, we now have an extended portfolio to present to you.  Next, I can present you with this fantastic garage conversion Sheffield:

We converted a single garage space into a new Utility room for the customer to get all those extra appliances out of the Kitchen.  For this garage we converted 75% of the space into the Utility room and the other 25% was utilised for storage and area for a small workbench.  The garage is approximately 5m x 3m in size which is a very common single Garage size, you can see from the photos below how these can be turned into usable rooms.

As part of this garage conversion, the existing home had timber framed windows so we had manufactured a high-quality timber window, colour coded to match the rest of the home.

Thinking About Using Restyle?

If you’re interested in a loft conversion just like this one, please get in touch via the ‘Get a quote’ tab in the top right hand corner of the page to begin the enquiry process or just click the hyperlink below.  One of our surveyors will contact you within 48 hours to discuss all your ideas for your new loft conversion. Get a Quote

We are initially based in Sheffield.  However, we cover areas like Chesterfield, Rotherham, Barnsley and Doncaster.  We will always consider travelling further adrift.

Typically a conversion like this would only take a duration of 3 weeks from Start to Finish.

Photographs:

Below are the images of the garage conversion mentioned above in Sheffield, which was completed in October 2016.  The images show how you can transform that cluttered garage into a functional utility room and storage area.  Here is the finished product – showing another high-quality, but more traditional finish in this case:

Garage Conversion Sheffield

Garage Conversion Sheffield

Garage Conversion Sheffield

Garage Conversion Sheffield

Garage Conversion Sheffield

Garage Conversion Sheffield

Garage Conversion Sheffield

Garage Conversion Sheffield

Garage Conversion Sheffield

Garage Conversion Sheffield

Garage Conversion Sheffield

Garage Conversion Sheffield

Garage Conversion Sheffield

Garage Conversion Sheffield

Garage Conversion Sheffield

Garage Conversion Sheffield

Garage Conversion Sheffield

Garage Conversion Sheffield

Comments are closed.

Doncaster01302 283 083

Chesterfield01246 797 097

Barnsley01226 821 012

Rotherham01709 269 069

Sheffield0114 235 2282