Our Promise to You
Our aim is to ensure that your conversion is completed with minimal disturbance to you and your family and completed within the time scales agreed. Your property will be respected at all times and every effort will be made to keep it clean and tidy throughout the conversion.
- Our team will arrive for work at 7.45 am and finish at 4.30 pm Monday – Friday
- Our team will arrive in clean and modern company vehicles wearing our company uniform
- A self adhesive carpet film will be laid over your carpets to protect them throughout the project. We will take up and remove the film once the project is complete
- We will not leave your home unattended. Should we need to collect materials during the day, we will always ensure that a member of our team remains on site
- All tools and power cables will be tided away and stored in the loft or garage area each day before we leave
- At the end of each working day we will dust and vacuum after ourselves with our own cleaning materials and vacuum cleaner
- All waste materials will be placed in the skip on a daily basis
Completed On Time & Budget
We will deal with the following tasks to ensure your conversion runs like clockwork.
- Our Managing Director, Craig Wilkinson will visit you at your convenience and provide you with a free home survey and written proposal for your conversion
- We will give you our expert help and advice on the best way to maximize your space and create the room(s) you require
- We will provide the Architect’s drawings for your approval
- We will obtain planning permission if required, provide the structural engineers calculations and reports and obtain building regulations for your conversion
- Once we have all the permissions granted we will discuss with you a convenient start date for your conversion to begin
- 3 weeks before your conversion is to begin Managing Director Craig Wilkinson and our Project Manager who will be running your conversion will call out to see you to answer any questions you may have and to present you with a project pack that includes documents like a detailed schedule of works for your conversion
- Your project manager will be on site 5 days a week all the way through the conversion running the project and managing the team
- We will arrange with building control for the building inspector to make his 3 site visits at the appropriate stages throughout the project
- At the end of the project Managing Director, Craig Wilkinson will visit you and present you with the Final Completion Certificate from building control and the Electrical Testing Certificate from our electrician to confirm that the conversion is compliant with the regulations
Call our friendly team on 0114 235 2282
Clean & Tidy
Respecting your home and family is right at the top of our priority list. We are constantly being commended by our customers and even our customer’s next door neighbours for being clean, tidy, polite and punctual.
‘’ David & John dusted and hovered every single night, you wouldn’t have known they were here, absolutely fantastic service from the whole team’’
‘’ The cleanest and happiest workmen we have ever had working in our House, they even made Helen cups of tea .’’
‘’ Rob & Gary have been fantastic throughout the whole job, constantly communicating with us. We are all going to miss them being around ‘’
Call our friendly team on 0114 235 2282
One Point of Contact
Sit back and relax while we take care of every aspect of your conversion
Loft and Garage conversions can be complex projects that require Architect’s plans, building regulations, planning permission and in all loft conversion cases structural engineer’s calculations and reports.
Many builders and loft and garage conversion companies expect you to sort out these important tasks before they will even call out to see you and the odd builder who can recommend an architect won’t sort out the building regulations etc
That’s where we are completely different from these companies. We believe that you should deal with one company and therefore have one simple point of contact right from your initial enquiry all the way through the project to the final dusting as we leave.
This way you have peace of mind knowing that your conversion is being looked after from start to finish by one expert company and you are not having the hassle of trying to chase Architects, Local Councils and Builders